Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How do You Seek Wisdom?

So, I told you last month that I was going to read a chapter from Proverbs each day.  It started out really well, but sorta fizzled toward the end of the month.  I thought I'd try again this month.
I don't know about you, but the idea of seeking wisdom is sort of hard to grasp for me.  We all seek a lot of things, but it's difficult to think about seeking something as intangible as wisdom.  I think that's what I love the most about Proverbs.  It makes wisdom so much easier to touch.
Today is Proverbs 3.  Here's my lesson...
Let love and faithfulness never leave you; 
   bind them around your neck, 
   write them on the tablet of your heart. v. 3

Wisdom is holding onto the good gifts in our lives that come from God.  He is the source of love and faithfulness.  Focus on the things the remind you of His love and faithfulness and don't let them go!
I snapped a quick picture of the sun rising through my bedroom curtains.  The picture doesn't do it justice, but the sunrise always reminds me of God's faithfulness.
Walk in wisdom today friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment