Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sister

My sister posted this on Facebook the other day.  I'm the taller one, although she has since outgrown me. She's still the most adorable person I know though!!  Look at that hair!  Bright blonde ringlets!  The best part is that she knew she had something special.  She would ask our Grandma, "Don't I have pretty hair Granny?"  as the sun reflected off those curls.

She still has beautiful bright blonde hair.  She's still my best friend.

She gives me the best advice (always with brutal honesty!!)  She's more organized than anyone I know and is always up for helping me organize my crazy life!  She knows what's important and helps me put things in perspective.  She has fantastic taste and loves shopping (and I get her hand-me-downs!)  She is an incredible judge of character.  There are so many ways I would love to be more like her!

I don't get to spend nearly enough time with this amazing person.  Thankfully she works hard and plays hard, so she ends up with more vacation time than I knew was possible!   When I need to get away, she is the perfect travel companion.
Vegas, a cruise, the beach - we always have fun.

I'm so thankful for you Heather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment