Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Messy Desk

Thankful for a messy desk today.


That I am able to work.



I have the tools I need.



Fantastic coworkers.



My Bible open on my desk is not something strange.
In fact, it's encouraged!


My messy desk means there's work to be done.



It's good work.



It's making a difference for the most vulnerable and empowering the church.



Yes, I'm thankful for my messy desk.


Even when the alarm goes off way too early.
Even when it's too cold to get out from under the covers.
Even when the train is late.
Even when the piles of papers overwhelm me.


I can definitely chose to be thankful.  And today, I do.


"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive and inheritance from the Lord as a reward.  It is the Lord Christ you are serving." Colossians 3:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment