Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I got up

It's as simple as that.  I'm thankful I got up today.  Wednesday's in general are hard.  My roommates don't have to get up early on Wednesday.  It's mid-way through a week of getting up early and busy days.
And today it was raining.
And I'm in a benadryl haze.  Yeah, I'm surprised I even heard the alarm.  Turns out these bugs bites are a bigger issue than I originally anticipated.  My sister's over-text-message diagnosis necessitated benadryl immediately.  I'm also extremely thankful that my roommate, mom and sister are all nurses with LOTS of patience to listen to my weekly complaints of strange ailments!
Somehow I heard the alarm and made it out of bed!  God's mercies are new every morning and I'm counting on them today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment