Monday, March 5, 2012

That's it?

I've been learning something recently that I wanted to share.  It's the simplicity of one word - gratitude.
Did you know that the mere act of giving thanks is life changing?  It is really and truly seeing God in everything.

After hearing Ann Voskamp speak a few weeks ago at a retreat, I bought a copy of her book, because I was so inspired.  She claims this is the secret to "living fully", a goal I have been pursuing thoughout my life, and with a revived strength most recently!  Ann took a dare to write down 1,000 gifts in her life and challenges us to do the same.  I extend that same challenge to you.

God is always doing something amazing.  When we actually slow down, truly take notice and let it sink in, I'm convinced our lives will be forever different.

With excitement, I give this dare a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment