Friday, March 30, 2012

That's about 2,000 degrees

I think I have the most interesting friends in the World.  And I mean that in a good way!  Last night the ladies from my small group celebrated one of our own's last few nights of singleness.  We are so excited for Keisha and Noah and can't wait to celebrate their big day on Saturday.
Keisha is probably the most crafty person I know, so for her bachelorette, her sisters got friends and family together for something hot!  I mean, it's a bachelorette after all.  Can you guess what we did?
Not sure yet?
Does this help?

How about this?

Yep, Andrea is blowing glass!  Actually, we all got to make something.  It was such a great time with people I love so much!!
And pose for lots of pictures!

I'll show you what I made next time!

Have a great weekend!!
I'm saving my WW points for some Joe Squared Pizza tonight.  CANNOT wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment