Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A new post

I didn't write yesterday.  You may have noticed.  Maybe you didn't.  I was using any inspiration I could muster to try to pray and figure out what to say at Exit on Sunday night.  (Exit 242 is the 20's and 30's group at my church.)  We are having Testimony night and I'm so excited that I get to share about my trip to Mexico and why I think mission trips are so amazing.  The only problem is...I like to talk...A LOT.  So I need to figure out a way to say things succinctly and clearly.  You can pray for me about that if you think of it! :-)

All that said - I am super excited about sharing and am just praying that God will use me to say what He wants to say. Another group is on a mission trip to Mississippi this week.  I'm sure they are having an incredible time and doing amazing things!  We'll get to hear about that trip on Sunday night too!

The past two mornings I have woken up feeling miserable.  I think it's allergies, but my whole head hurts until about the mid morning.  Blech!

I'm hoping I can get some cleaning done tonight.  My room looks a bit like a tornado hit since I've come home from Mexico.  I've managed to wash some clothes but that's about it.  I promised myself I would take at least one night a week to stay at home.  Tonight's the night this week, and I'm so thankful!

I love reminiscing about Mexico.  I've been looking through the pictures a lot, to remind myself of some of the great moments there and what is worth sharing.  Although it may not have been the most spiritual of moments, D's breakdancing - which then turned into Nogales' Got Talent, was somehow a fitting way to end the week.  We really loved and made the most of every moment in Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment