Friday, February 17, 2012

All Linked Up!

I thought that the best way to communicate my life to you all today would be through links.
Here's what's important to me right now...
This lady - http://www.aholyexperience.com/
Ann Voskamp is the speaker at our Women's Getaway this weekend.  I'm so excited to hear her, spend some time laughing and relaxing with some great friends and getting to know some know folks!
Ann has an amazing story and I know it's going to be an amazing weekend.  I encourage you to read her blog!

These T's - http://sevenly.org/?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=FB&utm_campaign=FB_Sevenly  Please check out Sevenly.  It's a cool T-shirt company that designs t-shirts each week to support a cause.  This is the 2nd time World Relief has been featured.  Not only is your purchase supporting heroic women who work with WR in Malawi, you get a t-shirt that actually looks good!  I have the first one and it's the softest t-shirt I own - and ladies, your sizes come fitted, so they aren't super baggy!  If you don't need another t-shirt, watch this video and you might just buy one anyway!!  http://vimeo.com/36695007

These verses are keeping me going right now...

"Do you not know? 
   Have you not heard? 
The LORD is the everlasting God, 
   the Creator of the ends of the earth. 
He will not grow tired or weary, 
   and his understanding no one can fathom. 
He gives strength to the weary 
   and increases the power of the weak. 
Even youths grow tired and weary, 
   and young men stumble and fall; 
but those who hope in the LORD 
   will renew their strength. 
They will soar on wings like eagles; 
   they will run and not grow weary, 
   they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:28-31



I've been praying about being stretched lately, which I wrote about earlier this week.  Oh my goodness - the Lord is answering my prayer and then some!!  


Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment