Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Jolly Old St. Valentine

What?  Did I get that wrong?
Well, Happy Valentine's Day anyway!
This is my first Valentine's when I've actually had a boyfriend (even though he's not a huge fan of the holiday in general)!  As much as I'm so very excited to hang out with him tonight, I have to say, God's love is what's really overwhelming me today.

I know a lot of people think it's silly to have 1 day a year to show people we love them, but I think of it more as an opportunity to reflect on ALL the love in our lives.  And whether you know it or not, we all have a Maker who loves us so much.  Unconditional love is so hard for me to grasp, but when I get glimpses of God's great love for me, it completely overwhelms me!!

Bask in the love of our God who,
"...did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?" Romans 8:32


Seriously - He loves YOU that much!  Know that you are loved today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment