Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Things I learned this weekend

I had no idea when I agreed to go to our bank's office to watch the Baltimore Grand Prix and even invited friends to go with me that I would enjoy it so much!!  Racing?  Me?  I do have a thorough appreciation for driving fast, but this was truly amazing.  Here's my view:
I also was completely surprised that watching tennis is actually interesting and exciting.  My friends were watching the US Open in my basement last night and after they explained the scoring to me, I was hooked...so much so, that I stayed up way past my bedtime watching!

Finally, I learned this weekend how much I miss this place:
After having this view for a week, it was really hard to come to work on this rainy morning!!  If only I could figure out a way to work from the beach every day!!  More on my vacation later.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment