Monday, September 26, 2011

I've missed you!

It has been crazy busy lately!  Here's the Reader's Digest version (I promise to fill in the details in coming posts!):
Work has been crazy, but fun!  We are programming an entire ERP system in house.  (not me personally, but actually some coworkers in Nicaragua)  The leader of the team has been up from Nicaragua trying to help us get our acts together to get him the information that he needs.  My personal opinion is that I would enjoy these meetings every day much more if they were actually in Nicaragua (probably one of my favorite places in the world!)
Exit started back up again for the fall and it's been great!  We're doing a series on discernment at church too and it's gone along with Exit.  I'm so encouraged and proud of a friend who's been starting to come to church with me as well.  I hope they're getting as much out of the messages as I have been!  God has really been opening my eyes to how much more I need to be listening for His voice.  I feel like I'm on an exciting journey of trying to listen and follow.  Can't wait to see where He leads!
I started doing Weight Watchers 2 weeks ago and it's going great!  I have some friends doing it as well, so it's been really encouraging to hold each other accountable.  My pants are feeling much looser, and the scale is looking better too :-)
2 weekends ago I went to the wedding of a girl I used to babysit!  She looked so beautiful and I'm so proud of her and happy for her.  At the same time I felt sooooo old!  Isn't she beautiful?
(Sorry, my phone didn't take the best pictures in this lighting.)  It was so great to see so many good friends from my mom's church and catch up with people I hadn't talked to in so long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment