Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Finally Feeling Bloggy

Man, I have been in a funk.  And for no good reason!! Life is spectacular.  I am encouraged and hopeful about my church.  I had a great time speaking about Mexico at Exit.  Work has been busy and enjoyable.  My time with my friends has been fantastic!! (more on that later)  I switched gyms and am feeling much more motivated to work out, which in turn makes me feel great.  Yet, my mood has just been blah.  Although, as I recount these things to you all, my attitude is changing for the better.  Maybe it's just a matter of focusing my mind on the right things!!  Let's hope this is the beginning to the end of this funk!
Oh - in other good news, I remembered how to cut a mango!  Here's the proof!

















Yum, right?!


I was thinking last night that I truly do have the most amazing friends ever.  Have I mentioned what good cooks so many of them/you are?! It may not seem like much, but just sharing a meal can be such an extravagant gift!
We also did a Sunday Dinner this week and I was overwhelmed with gratitude for the friends (old and new!) filling my house!  Cherish your relationships - they are irreplaceable!
On Sunday we also voted on a name for our Fantasy Football League and picked the draft order.  Apparently the big pong ball method is the proper way to do it, and my name was picked last - so that means I get the first draft pick.  I LOVE football, but I need to do some research!
Yeah - I realize this is all over the place.  It's one of those weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment